June 7, 2013

Snapshot of the Day: Micro Art Studio District-5 Apartments, Catwalks, Holo Ads and the 40K Chaos Cultists from the Dark Vengeance Box Set

I decided to get rid of the GW Dark Vengeance Box and to assemble whatever was left inside it which was the Chaos Cultists and strangely another Chaos Space Marine that I've seem to have ignored when I assembled the Crimson Slaugther troopers back in September. I also assembled two more Micro Art Studio District-5 Apartments and the Holo Ads as well as some Infinity miniatures. I took two snapshots so that you can see some of the things that are lurking around in my workroom right now. :)



I'm also almost done with the assembly of the Mierce Miniatures Kickstarter stuff, only Krull and some Green Stuff work left to be done (pictures will follow soon). :)

No comments: