November 6, 2012

The Happy Spender: Townsfolk from Ratnik Miniatures / Lead Adventure

I'm making some (slow but steady) progress with my fantasy city project which from now on will be referred to as the Rabenwall project since I decided to build the city as an advanced version of an important city from an earlier campaign. Ingame that campaign took place roughly a thousand years before the current campaign and some events in it like the creation of the most powerful undead in my fantasy universe, the Lich King, was a indirect result from the actions of the player characters. I really like the idea of going back to the original concept of the city and giving it a thousand years of additional history, growth and development. And I'm told it's always great for my players when I use elements from older campaigns in the current game so it seems everybody will be happy with this decision. :)
I will build the parts of the main city with Hirst Arts and try to be as modular with the individual elements as possible. I also plan to build some game board of suburbs and settlements in the outer rim.

And since I need a lot of townsfolk to populate these setups and boards I started to collect a broader range of medieval civilians:


I really like these miniatures and these will definitely not be the last ones I buy from Lead Adventures. :)

No comments: